The Global Diplomatic Forum is an independent, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to promoting and contributing to global prosperity by initiating and fostering sustainable partnerships between diplomatic services, government agencies, politicians, media, NGOs, academics and businesses.
The multi-stakeholder community that forms the Global Diplomatic Forum is a platform dedicated to spearheading its theme of entrepreneurial diplomacy to proactively shape and impact the global future.
Current programmes :
- Global Diplomatic Forum Index (Diplomatic Performance Benchmarking
- Building Diplomatic Capacity for the Least Developed Countries
- The Future of the European Union’s Foreign Affairs and Security Policy
- Diplomacy in the Middle East and North Africa
- Regional Aspects of Security in the Balkan and Southern East Europe Region
- Conflict Resolution in the African Continent
- International Cooperation for Global Energy Security
- Preventing Sexual Violence against Women in Conflict and War Zones
- Sports and Public Diplomacy
- Young Diplomats Forum